Re: [css-ruby] ruby-position: inter-character

On 18/09/2014 04:39, Richard Ishida wrote:
> This blog page I wrote may provide some useful additional information
>
> http://rishida.net/blog/?p=494
>
> Note in particular the positioning of the light tone, which differs from
> the others.

Sorry, forgot to add that you can see examples of bopomofo ruby at
https://www.moedict.tw/%E8%A1%A8%E7%8F%BE  Yijun works on this.

The positioning in that case is achieved using some rather complicated
hacks with css and javascript. The positioning is seems to be not quite
perfect in some cases - not sure if that's a font issue.

ri