Re: [css4-ui] Styling the caret

I feel like a simple 'caret' property would hinder future additions to
caret customization, and a 'caret-color' would be more appropriate.
Including two other related properties which came to mind, I'd propose
these:

Name: caret-color
Values: <color>

Name: caret-style
Values: line | block | underline

Name: caret-width
Values: <length>

These 3 properties could then be combined in a shorthand very similar to
'border':

Name: caret
Values: <caret-width>|| <caret-style> || <caret-color>