Re: Proposal: Motions along a path in CSS

On 31 August 2014 15:18, Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com> wrote:

> I uploaded a very early draft of motion path here
> http://dirkschulze.github.io/specs/motion-1/ for every one who is
> interested.
>
> I did not include Shane’s proposal yet. I would still like to see some
> examples to understand it better.
>
> Greetings,
> Dirk

As it seems my comments[1] were silently ignored (or is that covered by
issue 6?), here's my proposal again:

motion-rotation: along-path || <angle>

IMO this syntax makes the values clearer.
The default value would then be 'along-path' and 'reverse' could be
achieved like this:

motation-rotation: along-path 180deg;

Moreover as far as I understand the value definition syntax the current
value [ auto | reverse ] && <angle> for motion-rotation requires to specify
both, a keyword *and* an angle. So the default value of 'auto' doesn't
match it and would need to be 'auto 0deg' instead, right?

Sebastian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2014Aug/0422.html