Re: [css-grid] implicit grid lines when using fixed "gutter" tracks

What got me thinking about this was when doing something like a 16 column
grid: http://gridbyexample.com/examples/code/layout4.html

I couldn't see a way of having auto rows, and ended up repeating the
pattern so I could have my regular gutter row. So a row-gap would solve
this, or some way of saying repeat this pattern as often as is needed. As
far as I can tell once I am out of defined rows, I don't have a way to make
a gutter.

grid-template-rows: repeat(9, (row) auto (gutter) 20px );

--

Rachel Andrew

http://rachelandrew.co.uk
http://twitter.com/rachelandrew