Re: [css-animations] How animation-timing-function in keyframe rule interacts with direction

On Monday 2014-10-20 17:29 +0000, Sylvain Galineau wrote:
> Added this animation-timing-function:
>
>  # When specified in a keyframe, 'animation-timing-function' defines the progression of the
>  # animation between the keyframe and the next keyframe in sorted keyframe selector order, or
>  # the end of the animation if no other keyframe is defined. The specified timing function will
>  # apply over this interval independently of the animation's current direction.

Depending on the context, this may need to say explicitly that this
"sorted keyframe selector order" is per-property and not for the
entire animation.

For example, if you have 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% keyframes, and
you specify 'transform' and 'animation-timing-function' in the 25%
keyframe, and transform is omitted in the 50% keyframe and present
in the 75% keyframe, then the 'animation-timing-function' from the
25% keyframe applies to 'transform' between the 25% and 75%
keyframes.

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,