Re: [css-images] Updating Images 3

On Monday 2014-09-22 12:24 -0700, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> I'd appreciate review, so if anyone spots anything wrong, or some
> reference to a feature removed from level 3, please let me know before
> I try to republish my CR. ^_^

At least one of the value grammars is missing the escaping, so that
instead of using syntax:
  <color>
it uses the syntax:
  <color>
and then shows up blank:
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-images-3/#color-stop-syntax

I'm not sure if this is the only occurrence, but an HTML validator
should be able to find any other occurrences quickly.

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,
             And to whom I was like to give offense.