Re: Is calc really at-risk

Hello Karen,

> I'm wondering aloud: If calc is indeed no longer at-risk, is it
> possible to remove it from the list of at-risk features here? http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-values/

Wide support means that interoperability is proved by passing all the
tests, not that we guess that maybe it is fully implemented.

Marking something as at-risk has a positive benefit: it alerts
browser developers to step up their game and make sure it is well
implemented.

--
Best regards,
 Chris Lilley, Technical Director, W3C Interaction Domain