Re: [css-text] Re: Follow-up on Balance Text Proposal

You’re looking at a single paragraph example there.  When you have long body copy with dozens/hundreds of paragraphs, you don’t want balanced lines throughout, that really looks bad and ends up being confusing reading and you might end up losing your place in the text.

It’s better to indicate distinct paragraphs with some spaces at the end. (but not too much space so that there’s a single character or two in the last line, which is also an unoptimal situation.)

-bobby
---
Bobby Mozumder
Editor-in-Chief