Re: Follow-up on Balance Text Proposal

I could also use this, as well as a “reverse” version of the common text-wrap, where, instead of filling each line of text from first to last, the last line of text is filled first, then the second-to-last, and finally the remainder gets placed on the first line.

(This would be used in text that gets placed on a “shelf”, where I’d like more text on the bottom line and less text on the top line)

-bobby
---
Bobby Mozumder
Editor-in-Chief