Re: Improving text layout and typography on the Web and in eBooks

From: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 15:15:06 +0200
To: "W3C Style" <www-style@w3.org>, "www International" <www-international@w3.org>, "Richard Ishida" <ishida@w3.org>
On Wed, 01 Oct 2014 14:35:56 +0200, Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org> wrote:

> I put together some information listing current areas of activity at the
> W3C, that brings together pointers to useful existing requirements,
> specifications and tests related to international concerns with text
> layout and typography. It is not exhaustive, and I expect it to be added
> to and improved over time.
>
> https://www.w3.org/International/wiki/Improving_typography_on_the_Web_and_in_eBooks

Nice initiative.

I don't seem to have access to the wiki, but I was thinking of adding a
link to this:
https://wiki.csswg.org/ideas/at-text-transform
in the text transforms section. That proposal isn't complete, but if
someone is looking into this, having a pointer may be nice. If it feels
appropriate, could you add it?

  - Florian