Re: Multiple assignment structure (suggestion)

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Felipe Nascimento de Moura <
felipenmoura@gmail.com> wrote:

> interesting comparison!
>
> Yes, the difference in the results was minimal!
> Maybe if the original css file was really big, that would make some more
> useful difference(although, yes, gzip would produce very similar results).

You can write a minifier assuming we have had such syntax, then apply it on
some widely-used big css file, such as bootstrap, and compare the results
(after gziped of course). It would be more convincing if you can prove that
it really makes difference.

- Xidorn