Re: Multiple assignment structure (suggestion)

From: Xidorn Quan <quanxunzhen@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 14:18:33 +1100
To: Felipe Nascimento de Moura <felipenmoura@gmail.com>
Cc: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, www-style <www-style@w3.org>
On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Felipe Nascimento de Moura <
felipenmoura@gmail.com> wrote:

> interesting comparison!
>
> Yes, the difference in the results was minimal!
> Maybe if the original css file was really big, that would make some more
> useful difference(although, yes, gzip would produce very similar results).

You can write a minifier assuming we have had such syntax, then apply it on
some widely-used big css file, such as bootstrap, and compare the results
(after gziped of course). It would be more convincing if you can prove that
it really makes difference.

- Xidorn