Re: Multiple assignment structure (suggestion)

interesting comparison!

Yes, the difference in the results was minimal!
Maybe if the original css file was really big, that would make some more
useful difference(although, yes, gzip would produce very similar results).

This would leave us with just the advantage of writing a little bit
less...am not sure if this would be enough to justify such change...even
though the comparison between "selector1, selector2 {data}" and
"property1,property2:{data}" makes sense to me.

Cheers.

--
*Felipe N. Moura*
Senior Web Developer

Website:  http://felipenmoura.org
Twitter:    @felipenmoura <http://twitter.com/felipenmoura>
LinkedIn: http://goo.gl/qGmq

Meet some of my projects:
BrazilJS Conference <http://braziljs.com.br/>  |  BrazilJS Foundation
<http://braziljs.org>  |  Power Polygon
<http://github.com/braziljs/power-polygon>  |  TheWebMind
<http://thewebmind.org/>  |  PHPDevBar
<https://addons.mozilla.org/pt-BR/firefox/addon/php-developer-toolbar/>
LinuxUser #508332
*Changing  the  world*  is the least I expect from  myself!