[csswg] Agenda conf call 26-nov-2014

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 10:23:42 +0100
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Time/Phone/SIP details available to WG Members in w3c-css-wg. See
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2013JanMar/0078.html

** CSS WG Members, please send regrets to Member-only list if you can't
** attend.

0. Extra agenda items and other digressions

1. new WD for CSS Transforms?
-----------------------------

2. Fixed position creating a new stacking context?

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2014Nov/0384.html

3. extending :matches() to pseudo-elements?

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2014Nov/0526.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2014Nov/0475.html

Before figuring out the model, do Web authors need this and do we want
this? Corollary question if answers are positive, do we want this now?

4. specificity of :matches() inside :not()

(not sure we ever discussed this messsage from 31-oct...)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2014Oct/0530.html

5. applying pseudo classes to the label based on the labeled control

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2014Nov/0394.html

</Daniel>