[css-text] What else is needed to be defined for text-justify: auto?

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 01:56:37 +0900
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
I read the IRC log of discussions at TPAC[1], saying:

> RESOLVED: No examples of justification algo for text-justify: auto, link to a wiki or note desc language specific conventions

Itís great to have resolved this, thank you all for the effort.

However, itís still a bit unclear what else needed in the spec.

Was that the consensus that "text-justify: auto" is completely UA dependent and doesnít define any testable definitions? All this discussions started seeking for more testable definitions, and the resolution does not clarify if we donít pursue that further, or just decided not to do one.

[1] http://log.csswg.org/irc.w3.org/css/2014-10-28/#e487701