Re: [css3-ui] prose improvement to directional nav- (issue 29)

> On 19 Nov 2014, at 09:48, Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net> wrote:
>

>> On 19 Nov 2014, at 09:40, Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu> wrote:
>>
>> Are there tests available at public URLs or submitted to the test suite?
>
> Not yet. However, I am not sure how to make that into an official test. I checked that if the id does not match any element, normal spacial navigation applies, which it does. However, what "normal spacial navigation” is is up to individual implementations. It’s easy to craft a test where it is obvious what should happen, but that wouldn’t actually be spec mandated behaviour. Is that still ok?
>
> If yes, I’ll submit the test. If not, I am unsure how to make one.

Actually, the existing tests for other aspects of the nav-* properties already rely on “normal spacial navigation” behaving sanely, despite the lack of normative definition of what that means, so I just went ahead and made the tests. Pull-request submitted.

 - Florian