Re: [css3-ui] Link to nav-* tests (issue 28)

From: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 23:39:19 -0800
To: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>, Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 6:52 AM, Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net> wrote:
> css3-ui's issue 28 (https://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css3-ui#issue-28) says we should link to the tests submitted by Daniel about directional nav-* properties.
> The tests have been merged to the test suite hosted by the w3c, so they are linked to from the spec's header,

I have confirmed that they have been merged, and are linked from this
page in particular:

> and our usual tools generate the links on a section per section basis.

Confirmed - with JS.

> As far as I can tell, there is nothing to do, so I propose closing the issue.

Instead of a visible note about these tests, I have simply updated the
Overview.bs HTML comments about the (not)at-risk status of various

Other than that (completed), I agree the issue can be closed and am doing so.