Re: [css3-ui] overflow-text and scrolling (related to issue 24)

I'm concerned about the performance implications here. If browsers have to
analyze text on every scroll update in order to place the ellipses
correctly, it'll be a lot tougher to get a fast implementation. Perhaps we
could hide/fade the ellipses during a scroll interaction and show them
afterwards?