Re: [css3-ui] Pseudo elements

> On 13 Nov 2014, at 20:04, Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz> wrote:
>
> On 13.11.2014 19:14, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
>> Agreed.  XForms does not exist in any meaningful form on the web.
>
> You might be surprised, but there are people who are using XForms to
> build interfaces on the web. Apart from already mentioned XSLT Forms,
> there is also another implementation BetterForm
> (http://www.betterform.de /en/index.html)
>
> Though, I don't know whether this software implements pseudo-elements in
> question.

I have contacted betterFORM, and they do not support these pseudo-elements, nor do they know of anyone who does.

betterFORM works by converting the XForms markup into regular HTML assorted with the appropriate JS and CSS. Their documentation tells authors to write CSS for this output, not for the source XForms.

 - Florian