[css-grid] Indefinite free space

From: Sergio Villar Senin <svillar@igalia.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 16:11:32 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
In previous drafts[1] there was this definition of RemainingSpace (which
is now called Free Space): "The max of zero and the AvailableSpace less
the sum of all Grid track UsedBreadth values. This is undefined if
AvailableSpace is undefined (i.e. the Grid element is shrink-to-fit or
the height is auto.)"

Recent versions of the specs do not mention at all what is inside the
parentheses. Should consider it as incorrect from now on?

>From the current specs[2], Free Space is defined as "If available space
is indefinite, the free space is indefinite as well". Appart from that
we now from [3] that "An indefinite available size is essentially
infinite". What I understand is that in those cases we could just grow
all the tracks to their maximums and that's it. Is that correct?

BR

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-css3-grid-layout-20130402/
[2] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-grid/#available-space
[3] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-sizing-3/#terms