Re: [css-transitions] Add <angle> as animatable property type

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 8:13 AM, Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the section "Animation of property typesā€¯[1] the property type <angle>[2] is missing. Would it be possible to add it so that Filter Effects can reference it?
>
> Greetings,
> Dirk
>
> [1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-transitions/#animatable-types
> [2] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-values/#angles

Hmm, we can add <time> here too.  In fact, why don't we just add a
generic "dimension" here?  All dimensions are interpolated as real
numbers.  We also need to genericize the percentage/calc handling, as
it's currently specialized just for lengths.