Re: CfC: publish a WG Note of Fullscreen; deadline November 14

> On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 2:39 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com> wrote:
>> [Draft-Note] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/fullscreen/raw-file/default/TR.html
> It would be nice if editor's draft points to https://fullscreen.spec.whatwg.org/

That would be OK with me but as a W3C TR I'm not sure if that is
permitted or not. Yves, Cindy, PLH - can we do as Anne suggests? I
suppose another option is to remove the Editor's Draft from the
boilerplate. Would that work for you Anne?

> I no longer work for Opera Software.

Do you want`Mozilla Foundation` like Tantek? (If not, please let me know
what you do want.)

> The Status of this Document section should probably not mention the
> mailing list

Yes, I agree that for a gutted spec including mail list info isn't
especially useful, although it doesn't seem like including that info is
especially harmful. Anyhow, I believe TR PubRules require a comment
list. Yves, Cindy, PHL - is a comment mail list required in the SotD?

> or bug tracker.

Are you still using Bugzilla? If so, it seems like a link to it should
be included.

-Thanks, AB