[CSS Flexbox] English should be given as an example (editorial) [I18N-ISSUE-389]

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@lab126.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 19:46:03 +0000
To: "CSS WWW Style (www-style@w3.org)" <www-style@w3.org>
CC: "www-international@w3.org" <www-international@w3.org>
Hello CSS WG,

Here is my last comment on CSS Flexbox. Thanks.

Raised by:
    Addison Phillips
Opened on:
    Section 5.3

    Example 5 reads, in part, "Some examples of valid flows in an English (left-to-right, horizontal writing mode) document:". This is good, but slightly misleadingly phrased. Perhaps "Some examples of valid flows in a left-to-right, horizontal writing mode document (such as found in the English language):"

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect (Amazon Lab126)
Chair (W3C I18N WG)

Internationalization is not a feature.