Re: [css-grid] Overlapping elements & backgrounds

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 7:51 AM, Javier Fernandez <jfernandez@igalia.com> wrote:
>> Sigh, /TR is TRash, etc.  It's very possible that our implementors
>> went off of the (older, obsoleted) WD instead.  File a bug, please?
>
> Current implementation of 'stretch' follows the WD specification; it may
> contains bugs, though.

Please, please, never follow a TR spec when there's an Editor's Draft
available.  The TR spec, at best, will be identical to the ED; at
worst, it'll be out of date and you'll implement the wrong thing, as
happened here.  There is never a benefit to implementing off of TR.