Re: [css3-box] Float start/end issue

Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware of that module.
But now after reading that module I'm confused! Wasn't justify-self
<http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-align/#propdef-justify-self>/align-content
<http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-align/#propdef-align-content>/... only for
flex!
Doesn't this mean we will have two approach for a same issue? (or I haven't
read enough?)
e.g.:  float:right; justify-self
<http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-align/#propdef-justify-self>:right;