Re: [css-transforms] computed style of 'transform' property

Hi,

I added some basic serialization algorithms to CSS Transform[1].

For now, I added special serialization behavior to exactly one matrix()/matrix3d() function for the computed value. If all agree it should be the used value, I will change it to that.

Greetings,
Dirk

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-transforms/#serialization-of-transform-functions