Re: Self-referential link pseudo-class

Preferably this pseudo-class would also be triggered for named anchors,
<a name="foobar"></a> when the name is in the hash of the URL.

Personally I would like a more descriptive pseudo-class name more
specific to this context. current and self could be used in many
contexts. Perhaps current-uri or something like that.