Re: [css-ruby] About Ruby anonymous box creation.

Dear fantasai,

Could you take a look at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2014Mar/0392.html and
give me a feedback?

Current my idea is to define pairing of ruby loosely in HTML5, and
strictly in "CSS Ruby". To minimize the risk of removal of new Ruby
model in current HTML5 CR, and also to minimize the potential
divergence between HTML and CSS Ruby Specs, I think strict algorithm
should appear in CSS, but not in HTML5.

Strict implementation of Segmentation and Categorisation of Ruby is
text inline elements are lined as is.

What I mean for "loose definition" is something like "a consecutive
sequence of <rb> elements consists a base part of ruby, and the
following consecutive <rt> or <rtc> elements are corresponding text
part(s) of ruby of preceding sequence of <rb> elements".

Please let me know if anyone is interested in discussion of this
issue. Currently, I'm planning off-line meeting to be held in Friday
of this week.

With best regards,

川幡 太一 (KAWABATA, Taichi) E-mail: kawabata.taichi@gmail.com