Re: [css-counter-styles] speak-as: auto and the override system

On Wednesday 2014-05-07 16:08 -0700, L. David Baron wrote:
> Instead, I would propose that the 'auto' value say:
>   # If the system is override, this value has the same effect that
>   # 'auto' would have for the overridden counter style.
> which seems more consistent with how the override system otherwise
> works.

And I suppose the same proposal applies to 'range: auto', which has
the same issue (though without the loop detection complexity), and
which is defined in
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-counter-styles/#counter-style-range

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know