Re: [selectors] Self-referential link pseudo-class

Brilliant, thanks for that Simon.

I love the idea of the argument, but seems like it should target TLD, FQDN, everything up until the querystring, and then everything (always excluding the hash).

Then you could target:
mydomain.com
sub.mydomain.com
sub.mydomain.com/product
sub.mydomain.com/product?id=123
I’m not sure how one would accomplish this without multiple arguments, or multiple pseudo-classes.

Will we be revisiting this any time soon? This has been an issue since HTML 2.0. :)

AK