Re: [css-position] sticky only along one axis

> On Mar 18, 2014, at 6:58 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU> wrote:
>
> We could define something here for "position", but it would need some sort of ad-hoc definition and would need to handle the situation when individual cells have their own position styles.

I'd be happy enough if the cascade handled that, as though I was selecting the TDs with a COL selector. So, individual cells would win if they were selected individually later in the cascade or with more specificity.

I don't use column selecting that much because the properties I can use with them are so limited. Being able to use sticky positioning could change that though.