Re: [cssom] CSSNamespaceRule

On 18/03/2014 12:56, Simon Pieters wrote:

> When a namespace rule is changed and there are rules after it, what do
> you want to happen? Do you want the other rules to be affected or not?

Sure I want all rules to be affected. Again, the scenario is the
following one: a html document contains an embedded stylesheet. I'm
adding a SVG image I want to style. I need to add a namespace rule
to the existing stylesheet to style my SVG. I can't. This is a blocker
for all conforming editing environments.

</Daniel>