Re: [css-syntax] problem with parse rule (was: problem with parse component value)

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 1:28 PM, Johannes Koch <koch@w3development.de> wrote:
> There's a similar issue in 5.3.3. Parse a rule
>
> 3. If the current input token is an <EOF-token>, return a syntax error.
>
>    Otherwise, if the current input token is an <at-keyword-token>,
>    consume an at-rule and let rule be the return value.
>
>    Otherwise, consume a qualified rule and let rule be the return
>    value. If nothing was returned, return a syntax error.
>
> 4. While the current input token is a <whitespace-token>, consume the
>
> At step 4 the current input token is the last token consumed by 5.4.2. or
> 5.4.3. ('}' or ';') and cannot be either whitespace or EOF.

Ugh, sorry about that.  Fixed now.

I just reviewed all the other parse/consume algos as well, and found a
few more current/next token bugs. They're all fixed, and I took the
opportunity to make the spec algos more consistent - they now all
operate on the remaining stream, ignoring the current input token, and
several algorithms subsequently reconsume more often.