[css-syntax] white space editorial

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 23:47:05 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
1. One of the few points in the W3C style guide is that W3C specs
    use "white space" not "whitespace". So this should get a global
    search/replace, for the sake of consistency across W3C specs.

2. We have in CSS two concepts of white space:
      a. document white space
          (part of the document content, rendered per 'white-space')
      b. syntactic white space
          (part of the style sheet syntax, used to separate other tokens)
    They are not the same, which might make some confusion in cross-spec
    references once #1 is fixed.

    I've anchored the first notion to both "white space" and "document
    white space" in CSS3 Text, and I also added a note to point out the
    difference between the two concepts where the term is defined.
    Would suggest to do the same in CSS Syntax.
    http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-text/#white-space

~fantasai