Re: [css-text] i18n-ISSUE-345: Arabic Hyphenation

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 12:26:14 +0100
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, Jonathan Kew <jfkthame@gmail.com>, www International <www-international@w3.org>, W3C Style <www-style@w3.org>
On 26/06/2014 05:03, fantasai wrote:
> On 06/25/2014 06:44 AM, Richard Ishida wrote:
>> On 25/06/2014 09:54, fantasai wrote:
>>> Switched example to Uyghur. Hopefully the word is appropriate
>>> for use in a spec; I cannot read Uyghur.
>>
>> The images are not found in the current editor's draft.
>
> Fixed, sorry.

Thanks!  Just a couple of nits...

I was expecting you to use the second of the words in John H's sample
(attached here).  Are you confident that you are breaking the line in
the right place in your example?  If so, no worries.

I think it may, however, be useful to change "if the word" to "if the
Uighur word", just to avoid any potential confusion for the layman.

RI

Uighur_word_division-1.png
(image/png attachment: Uighur_word_division-1.png)