Re: [CFC] Publish LCWD of Geometry Interfaces - RESOLVED

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 16:53:54 +0200
To: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
CC: Peter Linss <peter.linss@hp.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Hello Dirk,

> Thanks a lot Chris! I prepared the document. You can find it here:
> http://dev.w3.org/fxtf/geometry/LCWD.html I removed all
> scripts/styles/favicons that are not needed to display the site correctly.

I'm guessing you didn't run the pubrules checker :)

Yesterday I discovered the document caused the checker to fail with a
SAX error message. After some investigation, this was triggered by an
inline svg title element. The checker erroneously assumed that title
could only occur in HTML, and was checking the title and the h1 were
consistent.

The checker has now been fixed (to only check on title inside html
head), and the document is pubrules compliant and in the queue for
publication tomorrow once the webmaster confims.

--
Best regards,