[CFC] Publish LCWD of Geometry Interfaces

From: Peter Linss <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 17:22:11 -0700
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
We have a request to publish Geometry Interfaces[1] as a LCWD.

Unless I hear objections by the end of the day (PDT) Friday, June 20, 2014, I'll consider that resolved approved with the standard six week review period. If anyone wants a longer or shorter review period, please speak up.

Presuming this is approved, also feel free to suggest other working groups we should ask for review during LC.

Peter

[1] http://dev.w3.org/fxtf/geometry/