Re: [mediaqueries] FPWD status & 'light-level' media feature

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 19:00:15 +0200
To: "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Hello Anssi,

> Hi All,

> I noticed the Media Queries Level 4 spec [1] was prepared for FPWD
> [2], but the /TR links currently give 404.

> Has the group decided the date for the FPWD publication yet?

FPWD approval was requested Monday and it was approved about an hour
ago. The spec was in place and pubrules ready so I immediately sent in a
publication request (which has to link to the approval).

Unless the Webmaster turns up problems that I missed, it will be
published tomorrow 5 June.

Tab, there were a couple of broken internal links which I fixed in the
/TR version to pass pubrules. The CSS validator also throws a fit, I
sent them a bug report.

--
Best regards,