[css-counter-styles] Next LCWD

From: Xidorn Quan <quanxunzhen@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:35:56 +1000
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Hi all,

I remembered that in a meeting two months ago, it was decided to publish a
new LC for the Counter Styles spec, however it has not been executed yet.
It seems that there has been more than a month since last update of the
draft, so it might be good to turn the current version to LC with some
minor fixes.

One thing should be fixed in the current draft is: though 'override' has
been renamed to 'extends', there are still a number of 'override' and
related words (e.g. 'overridden' & 'overridable') being used.

I'm looking forward to the next LCWD being published soon.

Regards,
Xidorn Quan