Re: [css-figures][css-multicol][css-overflow] Ten CSS One-Liners to Replace Native Apps

W dniu 27.07.2014 21:20, Tab Atkins Jr. pisze:
[-------------]
> Unfortunately, that's impossible; display:block is already
> "column-compatible", and has a column-count of 1, effectively.  Also,
> multicol is already "broken" on continuous media like screens, because
> it doesn't do the hard-wrapping at screen height.  We almost certainly
> can't alter it at this point, due to legacy usage.  We'd have to

Rghh.... all those legacy things :)

> introduce something new to trigger this kind of behavior instead.

would additional someting like: "column-height: [inharit | measure ]"
(with inharit as default) do the trick? ...  then "measure" of "1vw"
would do the triggering? .... or in fact anything else but the default
"inharit" could be the trigger?

-R