Re: [css-color-4] Renaming gray()

From: Lea Verou <lea@verou.me>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 22:05:02 +0300
Cc: François REMY <francois.remy.dev@outlook.com>, Jan Tosovsky <j.tosovsky@email.cz>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
To: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>
I forgot to mention, the results of the poll are public [1]. Yes, I know we don’t like polls because the answers come with no justification, but I thought having an easy way to view the statistics would be pretty useful in this case.

~Lea

[1]: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pp3RY-A4MAs7b-gmqFx6bKn52_G_WLoPFkV0vueiWP4/viewanalytics