[Proposal] A property selector

From: Michaël Rouges <michael.rouges@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 19:49:22 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi all,

At work, I found a funny and usefull idea missing in CSS.

I'm surely not the first, maybe proposed or planned but, if not...

The goal is to have a selector that matches on CSS properties (or property
values).

It usefull to make custom stylesheets (like one by user, overloading a
default stylesheet), to easily add/change some properties on a lot of
elements with common property/properties.

But where is all his power is in Javascript, since it allows to do much more
than add style! :P

I let you to think on its capabilities and on a syntax proposal. ;)

Michaël Rouges - https://github.com/Lcfvs - @Lcfvs