Re: [css-flexbox] Different behaviour in FF and Chrome regarding flex-basis

I believe you're seeing the results of:
 http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-flexbox/#min-size-auto

(What is "correct" has changed; that chunk was in the spec, and then was
removed for a while, and is now back with modifications. :) The current
Firefox release is implementing the spec behavior from when it was removed.)

According to the *current* editor's draft spec, I believe the Chrome
behavior is correct, on that testcase. I've actually just yesterday
checked in patches to implement the updated behavior in Firefox, so if
you test the latest Firefox Nightly [1], you'll see that it matches the
Chrome behavior on your testcase.

~Daniel

[1] http://nightly.mozilla.org/