Re: Border-Radius

From: Jonathan Fielding <hello@jonathanfielding.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 14:06:26 +0000
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
To: "James A. Wolfe" <james_wolfe61@hotmail.com>
This is currently possible, http://border-radius.com/ allows you to generate the code but its relatively simple.

border-radius: 5px 0 0 0; applies border radius to the top left corner
border-radius: 0 5px 0 0; applies border radius to the top right corner
border-radius: 0 0 5px 0; applies border radius to the bottom right corner
border-radius: 0 0 0 5px; applies border radius to the bottom left corner

You can of course do more than one corner as follows

border-radius: 5px 5px 0 0; applies border radius to the top left and top right corners

Thanks, hope this helps

Jonathan Fielding