[css-flexbox] feedback - issue with responsive columns and white-space: nowrap, using flex-shrink: 0 and flex-wrap: wrap

From: Richard Dodd <richard.o.dodd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 20:58:22 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org
Hello

It seems that white-space: nowrap is ignored when used in a div with
flex-shrink: 0 in a flex-wrap: wrap container (with display: flex).
Example here: http://jsfiddle.net/W7g3U/1/. Does the spec allow for
precedence to be given to wrapping (I want the whitespace to wrap before
the flexbox, but then the flexbox to wrap if the text with white-space:
nowrap).

Could someone point me to the relavent part of the specification? Can I
achieve what I am aiming to?

Best
Rich