Re: [css-text] comments from DPub IG (Fwd)

From: Brady Duga <duga@google.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 20:53:52 +0000
To: fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
On Mon Jul 21 2014 at 9:13:29 AM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
wrote:

> Link:
>    http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-text/#character-properties

This text seems better, but Appendix D now ends mid sentence. Or rather, it
never quite gets to mid sentence, starting out with "The".

> This is done:
>
>    # Note that, as defined in Text Processing Order of Operations,
>    # text transformation affects line-breaking and other formatting
>    # operations.

Looks good. I note that the link back to 'text transformation' in Appendix
A doesn't actually take you anywhere (in the editors draft). Nor do
'indentation', 'hanging punctuation',  or 'text-alignment'.

> The CSSWG discussed this at the Seoul F2F and decided
>   1. To make text-align a shorthand, as you suggest.
>   2. to defer 'text-align-first' to the next level

Cool, sounds reasonable!