[CSS Text] I18N-ISSUE-322: text-justify: auto should recommend international typographic accuracy: CLOSED satisfied

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@lab126.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 18:34:12 +0000
To: "CSS WWW Style (www-style@w3.org)" <www-style@w3.org>
CC: www International <www-international@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/International/track/issues/322

This issue read in part:
--
7.3. Justification Method: the ‘text-justify’ property
http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-css-text-3-20131010/#text-justify-property

Rather than just throw out international variations in justification as an idea of something implementers may like to work on, I think we should recommend that implementers try to take into account international needs as far as possible.

The proposed text from Richard (later in the comment) is included with slight editing in the latest editor's copy. I have marked this issue CLOSED and the I18N WG is satisfied with the change. Thank you!

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect (Amazon Lab126)
Chair (W3C I18N WG)

Internationalization is not a feature.