RE: [CSS2.1] Interop Issue in regards to fixed/absolute positioned children inside of inline-relative containers

Sorry that should read "and" (see inline)

> > > Right; that seems obviously wrong per the current spec.  On the
> > > other hand, given that there is interop on it, we should change the
> > > spec
> > accordingly.
> > 	Pavel
>
> Same thing I was going to suggest  that the spec should read:
>
> 	# That when an element is set to absolute it should be placed at the
> top/0 of the line box if top or bottom is set to auto. It should be placed in the
> same place it would have been in the flow if left or right is set to auto.

	# That when an element is set to absolute it should be placed at the top/0 of the line box if top _and_ bottom is set to auto. It should be placed in the same place it would have been in the flow if left _and_ right is set to auto.