[css-grid] Doubt about grid-auto-flow stack

From: Manuel Rego Casasnovas <rego@igalia.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 22:27:05 +0200
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Hi,

I've a doubt regarding stack value in grid-auto-flow property.

Let's use a simple example to illustrate it. We have a 2x2 grid with
grid-auto-flow stack that contains 3 items:
* A with grid-row: 1 and grid-column: 1.
* B and C with grid-row: auto and grid-column: auto.

B and C would be both stacked on row 1 and column 2.

However, I'd like to confirm what happens if we have another item with
grid-row: 2 and grid-column: auto.
IMHO it would be considered an auto-placed item and be stacked on row 1
and column 2 too (somehow ignoring the grid-row: 2 property).

Is it right?

Thank you very much,
  Rego