Re: [css-text-decor-3] determining position and thickness of line decorations

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 02:44:16 -0700
To: Rafal Pietrak <rafal@ztk-rp.eu>, www-style@w3.org
On 07/10/2014 04:39 AM, Rafal Pietrak wrote:

> Still, wouldn't it be worthwhile pondering on text-decoration-image
> (or the earlier Sebastian Zartner proposal) at this point?

No. Maybe at some future point, but we still have a ways before
implementations even catch up to the spec as it stands, and adding
image support is going to be super complicated in comparison.
When we've got solid support for non-image decorations, and there's
a strong demand for image decorations, we can think about it then.

~fantasai