Re: overflow: repeat – Repeating Content for CSS

From: Brian Blakely <anewpage.media@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 11:24:26 -0400
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Cc: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>, rbyers@chromium.org, Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com
Recently went over the awesome minutes taken from the recent Web Input
Brainstorming session (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bfcw9iR1SF2VYCXBegbqhbqWMim-ZEd7_iaQODE-RPY/edit
).

The topic of "Carouseling scrollers" came up ("Scroll Response APIs"
segment) and I thought this proposal was worth resurfacing, as carouseling
is one of the primary use cases.

Original proposal post:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Aug/0564.html